Table of Contents
Using Quick Extender Pro While Sleeping: Tips and Warnings
The Quick Extender Pro penis extender is to be worn for 6-8 hours per day. Some people find it impossible to wear it for that long during the day and ask if they can use it while sleeping.
The simple answer is that using it while sleeping can be risky. However, if you wear the Quick Extender Pro extender while sleeping, you will need to take certain precautions.
Wearing the Quick Extender Pro Penis Extender
The Quick Extender Pro device consists of a base ring that fits over the penis and rests against the testicles. There are two spring-loaded metal rods attached to the base ring to stretch the penis. Then there is a comfort ring that fits onto the rods and sits just behind the glans.
This comfort ring holds the glans in place while the screws on the metal rods gently stretch the penis out.
While wearing the device during the day, you need to remove it a couple of times to give your penis a break and stimulate blood flow. Then, you need to put it back on after about 10 minutes.
Discomfort Using the Device
Some people complain of discomfort using the device. Even though some additional supports and rings can protect the glans, it can be uncomfortable using the device for long periods.
The discomfort usually does not last long, only in the initial stages of using the device. Some people also suggest that it is challenging to drive with the device on. You are also advised not to use the device while in the gym as it could cause problems.
Some people also complain that they have to wear loose trousers or track pants when the device is on their penis.
Keeping this in mind, you need to be careful if you plan to use the Quick Extender Pro device while sleeping.
Some Reasons for Caution
The Quick Extender Pro device is to be worn on a flaccid penis. However, sometimes while sleeping, you may have an erection, which could cause problems if you have the device on. If you get an erection while wearing the device, you need to loosen the device to restore blood circulation.
While sleeping, you could turn around, which may be uncomfortable if you are wearing the device. You could hurt yourself or your penis.
Some Tips for Using Quick Extender Pro While Sleeping
Here are some valuable tips if you would like to try using the Quick Extender Pro device while sleeping.
- If you intend to use Quick Extender Pro while sleeping, it’s recommended that you do not use it for more than 4 hours at night.
- It’s ideal if you set the alarm to go off every 2 hours. Then get up, loosen the device, wait for 5-10 minutes to get the blood circulation going. Then put the device back on if required.
- To keep your penis warm with the device attached, it’s recommended you cover your penis with a sock.
- It’s suggested that if you use the device while sleeping, use elastic top pants or pajamas so that you keep your penis pointing towards your belly button and pinned down. So, if you do get an erection while sleeping, your penis is pointing towards your belly button.
- If you use the device while sleeping, it’s highly suggested that you use the comfort strap instead of the silicone tubing. The comfort strap will hold your penis don more comfortably.
- Noose Based Design.
- The comfort pads and double strap system design make it better than other competitors
- It can Extend up to 16 inches. Max Tension 4000g.
- It takes up to 6+ months or 1000+ hours for visible results (1-1.5 inch or 20-25% gain).
- Clinically approved and certified. The study has been published in the British Journal of Urology
- Unique vacuum-based design to generate pulling force safely. Made by a German company called MSP Concept.
- 30 days Money-Back Guarantee. 5 years warranty.
- First visible results: 60-90 days
- Optimum permanent results - 6-9 months
- Prices: Rod Extender – $229, Belt Extender – $209, Complete set – $259. You can have complete set+ weight generators at $349
- Shipping Option: Standard/DHL with discreet packaging
- Official store with the best price: Penimaster Shop.
- Backed by a published clinical study.
- Both vacuum and rod-based.
- Maximum tension 1200g. Known for its comfort. Can be worn overnight.
- It can be worn discreetly in low activity conditions.
- It can take 7+ months for visible results.
While it is recommended that you wear the Quick Extender Pro device during the day, some people would like to use it while sleeping.
While this is not recommended, you can take a few precautions to use the device safely at night. Be aware that it could be dangerous and could cause damage, so be careful.